FAQs by Groups :
Domains | General | Billing | Hosting | Forwading | DNS | Resellers | VPS | Exchange | Site Builder | Old Reseller FAQs |
<< Back - FAQ Home >>
My website doesn''t load when I visit my website?
If your website fails to load, refer to the following troubleshooting list.
- I cannot view my website on the Internet.
Make sure you have the correct name servers assigned to your domain. The correct name servers are dns1.bottle.com.au and dns2.bottle.com.au. For assistance updating your name servers click here. Please allow up to 24 hours before you can view your website on the internet.
- I have updated the name servers of my domain, however, I still cannot view my website on the Internet.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the website to become available on the Internet. For a preview of what your website will look like after the DNS servers have propagated, refer to the Web Space section of your control panel.
- I have uploaded my website files, however, I still see the default login page.
You will need to replace the existing index.html file with your own. If your home page has another name, index.php for example, you will need to delete the existing index.html file.
- I receive a ''Directory Listing Denied'' error when I try to view my website.
Make sure that you upload your website files into the correct folder.
- For Windows subscriptions: Upload files to the /wwwroot/ directory.
- For Linux subscriptions: Upload files to the /webspace/httpdocs/ directory.
For assistance uploading your website click here.
- I can view my website via the "preview" URL provided in the hosting setup email, however, I am still unable to view it via the domain name URL.
Refer to step 1 and 2.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact us.