FAQs by Groups :
Domains | General | Billing | Hosting | Forwading | DNS | Resellers | VPS | Exchange | Site Builder | Old Reseller FAQs |
<< Back - FAQ Home >>
How do I increase my hosting space?
Upon successful completion you will see the message similar to: "Upgrade Order #13-000084 has been placed."
- Log in to your control panel at https://cp.bottle.com.au/.
- On the menu at the left of the screen, select
Upgrade Wizard > Buy Additional Resource.
- A list of your subscriptions will be displayed. Select the one you wish to upgrade.
- A list of the resources available for upgrade will be displayed. Select the Upgrade link next to the Diskspace resource.
- Enter the amount you wish to add to your subscription in megabytes (MB) and click the Next button.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that all the data you have provided is correct and press the Place Order button to confirm your order.
IMPORTANT: You must have a valid credit card on file for your order to succeed.